动物园 可再生能源 浙江传媒学院2014分数线 宁波工程学院2014分数线 2015湖南高考本科提前批艺术专业录取分数线 2015湖南高考院校艺术专业提前批分数线 2015浙江高职单考单招首轮投档分数线 2016陕西高考不再自主命题 听力计入总分 安福中学2011届高三入学考试英语试题及答案 泰兴市重点中学2011届高三第一次检测英语试题及 2011年高考英语单项填空复习策略 东北育才学校2011届高三一模英语试题及答案 哈三中2011届高三9月月考英语试题及答案 深圳高级中学2011届高三第一次月考英语试题及答
21. Please do remember that if you fail, make ______failure a stepping stone to ______success.
A. a : / B. the : a C. / ; the D. / : /
22. Generally speaking, the music of one country is quite a lot in ______ with its culture.
A. use B. common C. order D. same
23. Don’t be discouraged. ______things as they are and you will enjoy every day of your life.
A. Taking B. To take C. Take D. Taken
24. I ‘m going to buy my daughter another interesting novel, ______ she would like to read.
A. that B. what C. it D. one
25. --- Could I borrow your umbrella , please?
---- I’m afraid you _______.
A. could B. can’t C. can D. couldn’t
26. Some of the naughty boys were standing by the Green Lake, ______ swimming suits.
A. all of them wore B. all were wearing C. all wearing D. all of whom wearing
27. ---- Excuse me, Dad, but I am going to the club to meet my friends in the football team.
---- OK. _________.
A. Good luck B. Congratulations C. With pleasure D. Have fun
28. Every minute is made full ______ of ______ our lessons.
A. use; to study B. use; studying C. useful; studying D. to use; study
29. We don’t care if a hunting dog smells ______ but we really don’t want him to smell _____.
A. well; well B. badly; badly C. bad; well D. bad; badly
30. ______ to be frightened, the stranger backed to the door and ran away.
A. Pretending B. Pretended C. To pretend D. Having been pretended
31. ---- You mean I can read any book in your study?
---- Yes, ______ interests you.
A. whatever B. whoever C. whichever D. wherever
32. ---- Jenny, you left your MP3 on the table when you went out.
---- Oh, my god! __________.
A. So did I B. So I did C. I did so D. I did it
33. I can hardly ______ very loud noise while I am studying.
A. put up with B. get rid of C. have efforts on D. keep away from
34. The professor gave orders to the students that the rest ______ before 5:30.
A. be finished B. will be finished C. will finish D. finish
35. ______ the danger from enemy action, people had to deal with a severe shortage of food, clothing, fuel, and almost everything.
A. As soon as B. As long as C. As far as D. As well as