动物园 可再生能源 浙江传媒学院2014分数线 宁波工程学院2014分数线 2015湖南高考本科提前批艺术专业录取分数线 2015湖南高考院校艺术专业提前批分数线 2015浙江高职单考单招首轮投档分数线 2016陕西高考不再自主命题 听力计入总分 安福中学2011届高三入学考试英语试题及答案 泰兴市重点中学2011届高三第一次检测英语试题及 2011年高考英语单项填空复习策略 东北育才学校2011届高三一模英语试题及答案 哈三中2011届高三9月月考英语试题及答案 深圳高级中学2011届高三第一次月考英语试题及答
1. Many people believe we are heading for environmental disaster _____ we basically change the way we live.
2.The officials said the downward trend of A/H1N1 flu activity did not______ mean the worst was over. Flu activity might pick up next year.
3. China began selling tickets for the Wuhan-Guangzhou high-speed railway, ______ boasts the world's fastest train journey with a 350km per hour average speed.
A. which B. that
C. it D. what
4. ----Why are the housing prices in big cities going up all the time?
----One reason is that people are__________ into overcrowded cities in great numbers.
A. breaking B. filling C. pouring D. hurrying
5. The second runway of Hong Kong International Airport was officially ____ on May 26,1990.
A. put into effect
B. made use of
C. taken notice of
D. put into use
6. -Would you mind if my friend came along?
- ___________ .
A．Sorry, I don't B．Yes, go ahead
C．No, please don't D．It's fine with me
7. According to a new study by a British university, learning ____ second language can lead to ____ increase in your brain power.
A. a; the B. / ; the C. a; an D. the; an
8. ____ in a dark room, the little girl was so frightened as to cry loudly.
A. Leaving lonely B. Left alone
C. Being left alone D. To be left lonely
9. --- Any new advice?
--- You’d better ____ the last sentence as it is rather misleading.
A. put out B. leave out C. point out D. pick out
10. ____ students should be given more free time is suggested by many experts and welcomed by kids in school.
A. What B. Why
C. Whether D. That