安福中学2011届高三入学考试英语试题及答案 泰兴市重点中学2011届高三第一次检测英语试题及 2011年高考英语单项填空复习策略 东北育才学校2011届高三一模英语试题及答案 哈三中2011届高三9月月考英语试题及答案 深圳高级中学2011届高三第一次月考英语试题及答
部分 听力（共两节， 满分30分）
1.What is the man’s friend most probably?
A. A salesman B. A nurse . C. A babysitter.
2. When will the man see the doctor?
A. At 2:00 B. At 4:00 C. At 4:30
3. What does the man suggest the woman do?
A. Buy a new house B. Buy a second-hand house C. Rent a house instead of buying one
4. How old was Philip when he set a new world record?
A. 13 B. 15 C. 16
5. What should the man do first to go to 109 Fleet Street?
A. Walk two blocks B. Walk to the corner C. Make a right turn
6. What is the customer’s name the woman has misspelled?
A. Snelling B. Smelling C. Rose.
7. How many mistakes has the woman made in all?
A. Two B. Three C. Four
8. Which of the following words can best describe the man?
A. Careless B. Funny C. Serious
9. What is the woman in charge of now?
A. The admission of middle school students
B. The admission of postgraduate students
C. Making policies
10. What does the woman think of her present job?
A. The salary is too low
B. It’s good to contact with students
C. It’s boring to do the same job for ten years
11.When will the woman start her new job?
A. This September B. This October C. This November
12. What is the most probably relationship between the two speakers?
A. Boss and secretary B. Fellow workers C. Old school friends.
13. Where does the man work now?
A. In a large oil company. B. In a middle school. C. In a law firm
14. What do the two speakers agree to do at last?
A. Get together with some old friends sometime
B. Go on a trip together.
C. Set up a new company together.
15. Where did the woman spend most of her time in Florida?
A. On campus. B. On the ship C. Under the water.
16. Why did the woman go to Florida?
A. To spend a holiday B. To attend a biology class C. To go on a field trip.
17. What did the woman’s professor take photos of?
A .A big fascinating animal
B. A wild variety of freely flowing plants
C. A small oceanic snail.
18. What did the speaker spend most of the time doing before he went to school?
A. Staying at home and helping his mother B. Playing with his friends.
C. Learning to read and write.
19.How old was the speaker when the Second World War started?
A. Five years old B. Six years old . C. Eight years sold.
20.How many exams the speaker took are mentioned in the monologue?
A. Two. B. Three C. Four.