安福中学2011届高三入学考试英语试题及答案 泰兴市重点中学2011届高三第一次检测英语试题及 2011年高考英语单项填空复习策略 东北育才学校2011届高三一模英语试题及答案 哈三中2011届高三9月月考英语试题及答案 深圳高级中学2011届高三第一次月考英语试题及答
21. The science garden is also ______ home to a growing number of overseas Chinese who have grasped the opportunity to develop their ideas at ______ home.
A. the; / B. /; / C. a; / D. /; the
22. ______ I believe in you, I don’t _______ your viewpoint_______ she is failing to find a well-paid job again.
A. When ; submit ; which B. As ; subscribe for ; where
C. If ; apply for ; / D. While ; subscribe to ; that
23. -When can I use your computer?
-Never! _______ should you touch it.
A. At no time B. In no time C. At any time D. At one time
24. A forest is usually found _______ heavy rainfall is frequent.
A. there B. which C. where D. because
25. The survey _______ ; I’m sure we’ll ________ the result soon.
A. is to be conducted; informed of B. being conducted; be informed of
C. to be conducted; inform of D. is being conducted; be informed of
26. Varieties of activities in the supermarket _______ many different types of interest
and taste among the public _______ its out-of-date goods..
A. adjust to ; to deposit B. cater to ; to promote
C. apply to ; to take to D. appeal to ; to claim
27. It was ______ the second-hand car that the mechanic spent the whole afternoon in the factorywww.ks5u.com.
A. in repair B. repaired C. repairing D. to repair
28. This group of designers ______ a plan for the project of the company.
A. drew up B. sent up C. set up D. turn up
29. Communication along with information industry ______ an important part in modern times.
A. play B. plays C. have played D. are playing
30. I had wanted to help you last night but I couldn’t spare any time, for I ______ a composition which I have to hand in this morning.
A. wrote B. was writing C. had written D. have written
31. --- Shall we go to Xufu Cultural Fair right away?
A. It’s your opinion B. I don’t mind C. That’s your decision D. It’s all up to you
32. There is no doubt ______ international cooperation is key to ______ with cybercrime, as Vinton Cerf has said that the problem of cybercrime is _______ huge that it requires UN to form a special agency to act as an international referee or steward.
A. whether ; doing ; so B. that ; dealing ; so
C. whether ; dealing ; such D. that ; doing ; such
33. He got well-prepared for the job interview, for he couldn’t risk the good opportunity ________.高考资源网
A. to lose B. losing C. to be lost D. being lost
34. A survey _______ in 2002 by the Computer Security Institute, a private organization in the USA, showed that 90 percent of the 503 biggest companies and government departments questioned _______ their security systems _______ into in the previous year.
A. conducted ; had ; broke B. conducted; had had ; broken
C. was conducted ; had had ; broken D. to be conducted; had ; broke
35. _______ about Lucy, the teacher called her parents to find out why she was so often absent from class.
A. Concerning B. Considering C. Concerned D. Considered