安福中学2011届高三入学考试英语试题及答案 泰兴市重点中学2011届高三第一次检测英语试题及 2011年高考英语单项填空复习策略 东北育才学校2011届高三一模英语试题及答案 哈三中2011届高三9月月考英语试题及答案 深圳高级中学2011届高三第一次月考英语试题及答
1. Where does the conversation most probably take place?
A. In a park. B. In a zoo. C. In a pet store.
2. What does the woman mean?
A. Things here are very cheap.
B. Things here are not cheap.
C. She doesn’t know whether things here are cheap or not.
3. Where are the two speakers going to plant the tree?
A. By the front door.
B. At the back of the garage.
C. At the end of the garden.
4. Where does the conversation take place?
A. In a shop. B. In a hotel. C. In a restaurant.
5. What do we learn from the conversation?
A. The man went to New Zealand during Christmas.
B. The man visited New Zealand during the summer holiday.
C. The man’s parents live in New Zealand.
6. Who is the woman speaking to?
A. Her husband. B. A policeman.C. A fire-fighter.
7. What’s the woman asking for?
A. Advice on safety. B. Money. C. Help.
8. What has happened to the woman’s house?
A. It’s been burnt down.
B. It’s been broken into.
C. It’s been damaged.
9. What does the woman want to know?
A. The best way to go to New York.
B. The quickest way to go to New York.
C. The cheapest way to go to New York.
10. How much does it cost the woman to go to New York by bus?
A. $5. B. $15. C. $50.
11. What do we know from the conversation?
A. The woman will go to New York by bus.
B. It will take the woman five hours to go to New York by bus.
C. The woman won’t go to New York by bus.
12. When will the ballet performances be on?
A. This week.B. Next week.C. Next month.
13. When will the man attend the performance?
A. On Sunday evening.
B. On Thursday evening.
C. On Friday evening.
14. How much does the man pay for the tickets?
A. $20. B. $10. C. $40.
15. What’s the probable relationship between the two speakers?
A. Good friends. B. Strangers.C. Classmates.
16. What can we know about the woman from the conversation?
A. She won a cup in last week’s tennis competition.
B. She is a science expert.
C. She works at St Jude’s Training College.
17. How long has the man been in the science department?
A. Half a year. B. More than a year.C. Two years.
18. How often do people in the Historical Society meet?
A. Every week.
B. Every other week.
C. Every three weeks.
19. What is the main purpose of the Historical Society?
A. To find out what they can learn from history.
B. To study the people in history.
C. To learn about what happened in the past.
20. What do the Historical Society plan to do this year?
A. Study the history of the town.
B. Visit historic houses in the college.
C. Visit more historic places.